CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rylee Turns 4!!!!!


The big day has finally come and gone. Can anyone guess who the guest of honor was????
That's right, Tinkerbell! I think the brown haired version is much cuter, but that's just my opinion!






I was very happy with how the cake turned out. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Rylee loved it.



We had such a good time. When I asked her if she had a good party she told me "Momma, this was the very bestest birthday party ever". Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Rylee!! I saw all the decorations out and couldn't remember who's was first, but when I saw Tinkerbell I knew. Hope it was a magical day for her.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to Rylee! And Jess -- I had know idea you were soooo domesticated! Your mom did teach you something!!! Just kidding! I'm so glad you have a blog -- great way to stay in touch! AND isn't it just AWESOME how well your brother is doing? Take Care and Merry Christmas!!

Andrea said...

Wow Rylee is 4!! Happy Happy Birthday Rylee! Your kids are getting so big and so cute!