CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dalen turns 1!!!!!!!




Hard to believe it, but on Dec. 12 our baby boy turned 1!!! Our theme was fire trucks. I found the cutest idea to make fire trucks with graham
crackers, oreos and candy. And of course Dalen had to have a cake, so we made him his own fire truck cake. The frosting in the picture looks pink, but I promise it was red. When it came time to open presents he wasn't a very happy kid. Everybody bought toys that make lots of noise and so every present he opened he wanted to play with instead of opening the next one, but we finally made it through all the presents.
I can't believe that it has already been a year since he was born, but I love how much fun he is right now. Happy Birthday Dalen!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Cute cake! He walks so well! I hadn't noticed that he was even walking because everyone is always holding him at church--how fun!