CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Memories of Missionaries Past




As many of you know WE LOVE MISSIONARIES! I am so thankful for missionaries and the work that they do. I have always been a member, but my husband and his brother and sister are converts. I love being involved with the missionaries and I am always thankful when they asked me to go with them. One of my most favorite things is to be able to watch how people change as they learn of the gospel. As I was going through pictures saved on the computer tonight I came across some pictures that put a HUGE smile on my face. We have loved all the missionaries that we have gotten to know, but we have been lucky enough to remain very close friends with 3 of them. Clark, Lambert and Nakken is what we will forever call them by, although it is now legal to call them Craig, Scotty and Tanner. We were lucky enough to have these 3 guys there to share two very special days with us, the day me and George went through the temple for the first time and the day that we were sealed as a family. I am so thankful to have you guys in our lives! We love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I thought maybe it would be easier if I left you a comment on your blog instead of having to go back to mine. Just let me know what you want and I will try to make the sign. If you have a picture of what you want that would be great too! Give me a call and let me know! Thanks

Scott.y said...

I love you all too! There was nothing better than being with your family, spraying lasagna on you wall, going to the temple and of course, just hangin at Maverik! XOXOXO Lambert

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the square wreaths with the board in the middle? I can do what ever you want for those. I have a few to go to the Hen House but if you want something different, let me know. They are easy to make and I can do it any way you want. The ones for the hen house are the 'Believe' and "Luck of the Irish' ones. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I think I know what you mean now. You want the "the joy of Christmas..' quote on the square wreath? I didn't understand what you meant at first, sorry! What font and color and how many do you want? Let me know and I will get on it!! Thanks:)

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Missionaries are awesome! I'm glad they were able to spend time with you when your family got sealed--that's nice. I've always been impressed with what a great member missionary you've been!