CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween



Halloween. What a day. I don't ever remember
Halloween being one of my favorite holidays,
but now that I have kids it is starting to become
one of my favorite. Our day started out like
normal, up at 6 to get ready for school and work.
I ended the work day early and
went to Abby's party at school.
After school it was off to Girl
Scouts for Abby while I went to
pick up Rylee and Dalen. Once
we all got home we decorated
cupcakes. What a sticky mess!!!
My favorite were the mummy
cupcakes, which George informed
me looked nothing like mummies,
but I think we gave it a heck of a shot. Then the real
fun began. Running around the house like a bunch of
lunatics trying to find all pieces to all costumes, getting hair curled, getting dressed and of course make-up! After all the craziness it was off trick or treating. The girls were done after about 3 blocks. Dalen didn't even make it around the block before he crashed. After all was said and done the kids had more fun
handing out candy and eating
chicken noodle soup after we got home. Then the grand finale, Uncle John and Aunt Bonnie's house. It has become a tradition the last few years that everyone goes out to their house to hang out and get a healthy treat! This year everyone got a pomegranate. YUM! What a fun filled, but exhausting day! Can't
wait to do it all over again next
year.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

What super cute kids! Looks they had a fun Halloween! Good to see you blogging!